Computers for students, faculty and staff
Most of the computers at both libraries are for students, faculty and staff.
- Use your netID and password to log in.
- You can print from these computers—learn more about printing.
Express catalog computers
Available to everyone on all floors of Daley Library to find call numbers and books, or to request a guest wireless account. Printing, general web browsing and email are not available on these computers.
Computers for visitors
Visitor research computers
Available at Daley Library on the 2nd floor and at the Library of the Health Sciences-Chicago on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors.
- For visitor access to library databases, the catalog, and state and government websites
- Printing, general web browsing and email are not available on these computers.
Available in the IDEA Commons on the first floor of Daley Library only.
- For email and general web browsing
- Use is limited to 30 minutes per person, per day.
- Printing is not available on this computer.