Computing at LHS – Urbana
LHS-Urbana has 6 Public workstations. They are located on the 1st floor and are available to all visitors to the library.
- Microsoft Word
- Audio Jacks
3 flatbed scanners are available on the 1st floor at the public work station area.
Borrow a Laptop
Check out wireless laptops at the Library of the Health Sciences-Urbana.
- Laptops may be requested at the Circulation Desk during Library hours.
- Must present valid I-Card.
- Laptops circulate to UIC students only.
- Loan period is 7 days; one renewal allowed if no pending requests.
Software and hardware:
- Four Lenovo ThinkPads (Windows 7) and three MacBook Pros (Snow Leopard)
- MSOffice (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Wireless access
- DVD/CD-ROM drive
For more information contact the Circulation Desk at (217) 333-4893.