Health Sciences Search
Find library materials navigation
- Library Catalog
- Articles and More
- Databases A - Z
- Research Guides
- Dictionaries and more
- Course Reserves
Printing & Photocopying
- Only UIC-affiliated patrons with netids can print from Library computers.
- Visitors can save online documents by emailing documents as attachments or by downloading them to a USB flash drive.
- If a UIC user has exhausted his or her $15.00 per semester printing allocation, he or she can pay for print jobs by adding value to an i-card or DragonDollar$ card.
- Print jobs remain in the system for twelve hours; print jobs are sorted by time and date.
- Value can be added by using a vending machine located on the first floor of LHS-Chicago.
- Printing is $.08/page. Duplex (double sided) print jobs are $.03/page, that is $.06 per sheet of paper.
- Card-operated photocopy machines are available on the first, second, and lower level floors of the library.
- DragonDollar$ copycards may be purchased at the vending machine on the first floor, and value can be added to i-cards and DragonDollar$ cards there as well.
- None of the photocopiers accept cash at this time.
- Color photocopies can be made on the copier closest to the stacks on the lower level.
- Items can be scanned for no charge onto a USB drive. The USB port is located on the front of the photocopiers.
- Charges are as follows:
- $.10/page for 8.5" x 11" and 8.5" x 14 b/w.
- $.15/page for 11" x 17" b/w.
- $.50/page for 8.5" x 11" and 8.5" x 14 color.
- $1.00/page for 11" x 17" color.
There are photocopying services available for users with disabilities (more information on Disability Services)
In lieu of printing, users are encouraged to email documents or save them to a jump drive.
Limited printing is available upon request.
One public photocopier provides single sided black & white copies at .10 each.
- Only UIC-affiliated patrons with netids can print from library computers
- Print jobs remain in the system for twelve hours; print jobs are sorted by time and date
- If a UIC user has exhausted his/her $15.00 per semester printing allocation, he/she may add value to their U-Print account by going to: http://www.uic.edu/depts/idcenter/purchase.shtml
- Printing is $0.08 per page (one-sided) or $0.03 per page using duplex (two-sided)
- Visitors can print from designated computers
- With UIUC netid and password only
- Non-UIUC users can print to the undergraduate library; cash payment required for print pickup.
1 Photocopier is available on the 1st floor
- Copy card
- Coins (no bills)
3 scanners are available on the 1st floor at the public work station area.