Health Sciences Search
Find library materials navigation
- Library Catalog
- Books, Articles & More
- Databases A - Z
- Research Guides
- Dictionaries and more
- Course Reserves
Printing & Photocopying
Library of the Health Sciences – Chicago
- UIC students, faculty, and staff with netids can print from Library computers requiring a netid to log in
- Printing not available on Visitor Research Computers or Express Catalog Computers
- See details about ACCC's printing service and answers to frequently asked questions about printing
Black and White Printer
- Price: Single Sided -$0.08, Double Sided -$0.06 ($0.03 per sheet)
- Printer: "UPrint - Black and White"
- Location: Floor 1, 2, & 3
- Price: Single Sided -$0.80, Double Sided -$0.60 ($0.30 per sheet)
- Printer: "UPrint - Color"
- Location: Floor 1
- Card-operated photocopy machines are available on the second and third floors of the library.
- DragonDollar$ copycards may be purchased at the vending machine on the second floor, and value can be added to i-cards and DragonDollar$ cards there as well.
- None of the photocopiers accept cash at this time.
- Color photocopies can be made on the copier on the second floor.
- Items can be scanned for no charge onto a USB drive. The USB port is located on the front of the photocopiers.
- Charges are as follows:
- $.10/page for 8.5" x 11" and 8.5" x 14 b/w.
- $.15/page for 11" x 17" b/w.
- $.50/page for 8.5" x 11" and 8.5" x 14 color.
- $1.00/page for 11" x 17" color.
There are photocopying services available for users with disabilities (more information on Disability Services)
Library of the Health Sciences – Peoria
In lieu of printing, users are encouraged to email documents or save them to a flash drive.
Limited printing is available upon request.
A public photocopier provides black & white copies.
Crawford Library of the Health Sciences – Rockford
- Only UIC-affiliated patrons with netids can print from library computers
- Print jobs remain in the system for twelve hours, sorted by time and date
- If you have used your $15.00 per semester printing allocation, you may add value to your U-Print account
- Printing is $0.08 per page (one-sided) or $0.03 per page using duplex (two-sided)
- Visitors can print from designated computers
Library of the Health Sciences – Urbana
- With UIUC netid and password only
- Non-UIUC users can print to the undergraduate library; cash payment required for print pickup.
1 Photocopier is available on the 1st floor
- Copy card
- Coins (no bills)
3 scanners are available on the 1st floor at the public work station area.