Print (Peoria campus)
Printing is available to UIC students and residents with established print accounts, in the Library Learning Lab and the Public area of the Library. *Printing is not available to visitors.
UIC students and residents
- Logon to the computers in the Library Learning Lab with your UIC NetID and password.
- i-Cards provide 24/7 access to the Library Learning Lab to students, residents, faculty and staff.
Learn more about computers in Peoria
- Medical students begin the M1 year with a $30 print account balance.
- Nursing student accounts are set up by the College of Nursing.
- Residents should contact their Residency Coordinator about establishing print accounts.
- Black-and-white printing
- Color printing