- IDEA Commons Seminar rooms (1st floor) – for groups of two or more UIC students
- Group study rooms (3rd and 4th floor) – for groups of three to six UIC students
- SMART rooms (3rd floor) – study rooms with multimedia and interactive whiteboards for groups of three to six UIC students
Graduate students and faculty can apply for a research carrel. Learn more about research carrels and apply online.
- SMART rooms – study rooms with multimedia and interactive whiteboards
- Group study rooms – on each floor, available for use by two or more students on a first come, first served basis.
Four study rooms are available on a first come, first served basis (no reservations are accepted). Faculty can reserve rooms for instruction and testing using Outlook.
One study room, one conference room and one seminar room are available on a first come, first served basis (no reservations). Check at the circulation desk for availability.
UIC College of Medicine and College of Nursing students are welcome to reserve study rooms at any of the UIUC campus libraries using the online reservation system. Use the drop-down menus at the top of the screen to locate the library and type of room that best meets your needs.