- Use visitor research computers to search library resources and government websites such as MedlinePlus for health information. Bring a flash drive to save information.
- Ask to speak to a librarian for help finding health information (M-F, during business hours).
- Health sciences outreach librarians are available to speak, share information and/or provide instruction at your community health event.
- Special exhibits are open to the public. Check the events calendar.
- Members of the public may open a library account and check out a maximum of 3 books at a time. Bring a state ID to the help desk to open an account.
- Members of the public may open a library account and check out books. Bring a state ID to the help desk to open an account.
Upcoming community health events
See events at our health sciences libraries.
Consumer Health Online Research Guide
How to Evaluate Health Information on the Internet (NIH)