More about Alumni Borrowing cards
Getting your card
- Your card will be mailed to you at the address you provided.
- You will be able to borrow items once you have received the card.
- If you will be visiting from out of town please contact us in advance to see whether privileges may be extended to you: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 996-2724.
Note: If your borrowing card is returned to our office as undeliverable to the address you provided on your application, you may not be eligible to reapply.
Renewing your card
- Your card is good for a lifetime, but you will need to update your address and contact information periodically.
- Bring your Alumni Borrowing card and current photo ID when you come to the library to borrow materials.
Your card responsibilities
- You are expected to update your card if your mailing or email address changes and show proof of identity and address.
- Your card can be used at the Library of the Health Sciences-Chicago and the Richard J. Daley Library.
- You may be billed for overdue or lost items and your library borrowing privileges can be suspended for failure to adhere to Library policies.