UIC Photo Services provides high-quality photography at economical rates for the campus community, the media, and the general public.
Contact Photo Services
For further information on any of the services provided, contact Photo Services in the Daley Library at (312) 413-7463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book a photographer for web, print and display including:
- Studio and location portraiture
- Event photography
- Editorial photography
- Commercial photography
- Architectural and scenic photography
Productions services include:
- High-resolution scans from original art, x-rays, slides, and negatives
- Photographic reprints from film and digital files
- Digital file conversions, retouching, and compositing
Current Event Photographs
Campus Stock Photographs
Library and University Archives Reproductions
Digital or photo print reproductions of most images from the Library and University Archives are available for purchase. Processing takes two weeks from the receipt of the order, however rush order is available for an additional fee. Any users of the images for publication or public display must fill out a request for photographic reproduction form and be granted permission to publish.
- Online gallery of Library and University Archives collections images available for purchase
- Request a reproduction via email to Ask A Librarian
- Request permission to publish an image from the Library or University Archives collections
Prices and Payment Options
Pre-payment is required for all services provided by Photo Services. Credit card payment is accepted (instructions given upon request). Cash, check or money order, payable to the University of Illinois at Chicago is also accepted.