Library of the Health Sciences-Chicago
1750 W. Polk St.Chicago, IL 60612
- Circulation: (312) 996-8966
- Reference: (312) 996-9163
- Special Collections & University Archives: (312) 996-8977
- Course Reserves: (312) 996-8963
- Reference email: email@example.com
The Library of the Health Sciences-Chicago includes materials on medicine, nursing, dentistry, pharmacology and other health-related professions. Its special collections include the History of Nursing and Pharmacy Collection, the Kiefer Collection (urology), the Percival Bailey Library (neurology) and the Nyhus Collection (gastroenterology).