Welcome to the Library of the Health Sciences, Chicago
The Library of the Health Sciences-Chicago includes materials on medicine, nursing, dentistry, pharmacology and other health-related professions. Its special collections include the History of Nursing and Pharmacy Collection, the Kiefer Collection (urology), the Percival Bailey Library (neurology) and the Nyhus Collection (gastroenterology).
Please see also general contact info for the UIC Library (not just the Library of the Health Sciences).
- Phone: (312) 996-8966
- Phone: (312) 996-9163
- Email: email@example.com
Special Collections & University Archives
- Phone: (312) 996-8977
- Please see Visit Special Collections & University Archives
- Phone: (312) 996-8963
- Please see Course Reserves
Library of the Health Sciences, Chicago
1750 W. Polk St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Visit the UIC Library: maps, admission requirements, and more.
- Using the UIC Library for ways to use the Library remotely and in person.
- Visit Special Collections and University Archives.
- Library Hours.
Reserve a Study Room
Most areas in the Library of the Health Sciences are available for use without a reservation. Study rooms at LHS may be reserved for individual use.
Please see this map for study room locations, mostly on Level 1, Zone F. Reservations for seats and printers in other colored zones are not currently necessary.