Go to UIC Library Search and then select New Search. Enter title you want in the search bar.
- Physical reserves are loaned on a first-come, first-serve basis at the Richard J. Daley Library.
- During Fall 2020, Reserve media (books, CDs, DVDs, instructor personal copies) are 24-hour loans only (exception noted below).
- Please return borrowed reserve media before the Library closes at 9 p.m. (Monday-Thursday), or 7 p.m. (Friday).
- Reserve media loaned on Fridays must be returned the following Monday before 9 p.m.
- Returned media will be quarantined for three-days (72-hours) before it will be loaned again.
The Library will license electronic textbooks if licenses are available.
Note: Most publishers do not license textbooks to academic libraries. Textbooks are also available for rent inside BlackBoard course pages or by visiting the UIC Redshelf service: https://uic.redshelf.com/