UEP: About Us
The Undergraduate Engagement Team Heading link
Our Mission Heading link
It is the mission of the UIC Library Undergraduate Engagement Program (UEP) to empower undergraduate students to discover, use and create knowledge while fostering an academic environment that reflects their experiences and identities. UEP addresses this through strategic collaborations with campus partners, to provide experiential and academic programmatic support that strives to meet the holistic needs of students for undergraduate success. It is the goal of this program that students will redefine their relationship with information and the research process.
Collaborations Heading link
The Undergraduate Engagement Program understands the importance of working with stakeholders, and values the partnerships that are established to support undergraduate student success.
If your department or college would like to partner with the Undergraduate Engagement Program please consider the following:
- How does the partnership relate to undergraduate success and their use of the library as a space or their use of library collections?
- Does the partnership center the voices and experiences of undergraduate students?
- Does the partnership align with the tenets of the Undergraduate Engagement Program?
- Culture and Social Justices Initiatives for Undergraduates
- Orientation and Family Programming of first-year, transfer or prospective students
- Academic Student Support Services for Undergraduates
- Mental Health and Wellness for Undergraduates
If your program or event aligns with the questions above, then we want to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com, or use the Contact Us link provided.
If your program or event does not currently match the needs of UEP collaborations please consider the resources below.